- Two Tank Morning Dives
- Single Tank Afternoon Dives
- Night Dives
- Discover Scuba (Lear to dive 1 day course and dive)
- PADI courses
Whether taking your first plunge after completing your Open Waters Certification, looking for a new adventure for the entire family, or diving in for your 1000th time, let Bahama Divers take you to that special dive site. Open 7 days a week and running two daily dive trips, Bahama Divers will make sure to get you wet! Two tank morning dives and single tank afternoon dives are the normal schedule. Our more advanced morning dives are reserved for certified divers and PADI students while our afternoon dives includes first time Discover Scuba students. Fill out our contact form for help with planning or book now online and get diving!
A Few of Our Popular Dive & Snorkel Sites
- Lots of Shallow Reefs and Coral Gardens range from 15 to 30 feet with fish galore, great for the avid photographer or first time diver/snorkeler.
- The Lost Blue Hole is perhaps the most unusual dive site in The Bahamas. Visited by Bahama Divers, this is a natural hole in the open ocean floor about 100 feet across and over 200 feet deep. The perimeter of the hole is located in 40 feet of water. Explore the hole at depths up to 90 feet. Here you will find giant southern stingrays, large turtles, numerous sharks, groupers, large reef and pelagic fish, sponges and corals.
- The De La Salle Wreck is a most interesting 100' wreck that sits upright in 70 feet of crystal clear water offering out standing photographic opportunities. Here you'll find all the deep water life you would expect on any deep water tropical reef as the marine life have taken refuge in and around the ship!
- The Fish Hotel is named for the enormous schools of reef fish such as Grunts, Snappers, Goatfish, Angels and other small reef fish. Here you will see our famous Bahamian Lobsters and most coral species. Reef depth is 45 feet.
- Lighthouse Wreck & Reef in 35' of water is a one of kind dive site. Located on the outskirts of Nassau's Harbor Light house, a 60' wreck is surrounded by massive concrete blocks that form a lively artificial reef teeming with Caribbean Tropical fish and often frequented by schools of large Spotted Eagle Rays.
- The Shipyard is a group of 4 large ships sitting in 90' of water. With over 20 years of bottom time these wrecks have become home to all kinds of marine life. Large groupers, lobsters, snappers, barracuda and other pelagic fish dominate the area.
Bahama Divers offers a full range of PADI Certification courses from Scuba Diver to Dive Master. With our passionate and highly trained staff, Bahama Divers can take you from your first Discover Scuba excursion right through to your full Open Water Certification in just 2.5 days! Join us and learn to dive or enhance your skills in some of the clearest waters of the world!
- Scuba Diver - Short on time and long on the urge to become a certified diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. In just 1.5 days take your Discover Scuba Course to the next level! Dive freely under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
- Open Water Diver - If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. Become fully certified in just 2-3 days!
- Advanced Diver - Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. In just 2-3 days hone your skills and compete the Advanced Diver Course!
- Rescue Diver - “Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. This course may be some of the most valuable 3-5 days you spend enhancing your PADI certifica tion!
- Dive Master - Do you have a deep and abiding passion for diving? If so, you should consider doing what you love for a living: become a PADI Divemaster. This 5-7 day course is the first level of the PADI dive professional rating and qualifies you to work well within the industry!
Looking for an easy activity that the entire family can enjoy? Snorkeling is your answer! Nothing is as easy, fun, scenic, and relaxing as snorkeling. We offer both morning and afternoon snorkel trips. Our experienced captains will take you to one of their favorite sites. Shallow and protected from the elements, let Bahama Divers take you and your family on the best snorkeling experience in Nassau. Fill out our contact form for help with planning or book now online and start your underwater adventure!
|Morning Excursion||Afternoon Excursion|
Paradise Island Hotels:
Atlantis (All Towers), Ocean Club, Comfort Suits, RIU, Paradise Island Harbor Resort, Best Western Bay View, Paradise Harbor Club & Marina, Paradise Island Beach Club, Sunrise Beach Villas, Club Land
Hilton, Town Hotel, Nassau Palm Hotel, Grand Central, Junkanoo Beach Resort
Cable Beach Hotels:
Sheraton, Wyndham, Breezes, Marley Resort, Blue Water, West Wind I, West Wind II
Sandals & Sandy Port
** Be Sure to Arrange Pick Up Upon Arrival By Calling the Dive Center to Confirm Your Lobby or Hotel Tower.
** If Your Hotel Is not Listed Please Ask When Making Your Booking As We Can Often Accommodate You.